However, they were all over the place. I saw this tutorial on how to make a case for them and am so glad I did it. It was easy and I learned a few more things by doing it. You could make it for paint brushes, curling irons, whatever! The possiblities!
I do have to say that mine doesn't look quite as professional as the one in the tutorial, but it's fine for me considering it's probably going to have eyeliner all over it in no time.
I did learn that you need to make sure that there's only a little bit of the cord on the inside of the case that you flip inside out so there's a lot of cordon the outside of the case when you are done. My dumbass did this the opposite so when I flipped it to the right side out there was an itty-bitty nub of a cord. DON'T DO THAT! I made it work by cutting the long cord from the inside and attaching it to the outside where it should have been in the first place. It looks a little janky, but it's for me, so I don't really care. If I was to make this as a gift for someone, I will do it right next time.
You live and you learn!